same trouble, was: Re: [RULE] Goodbye

Frank Bergmann meurer at wasenmeister.de
Wed Sep 29 11:11:08 EEST 2004

(Bcc to Rodolfo Paiz.)

In Tue, 28 Sep 2004, M. Fioretti cum veritate scripsit :

> About the IP address problem: I don't know, frankly. I have seen, or
> been told, similar problems in the past. Please contact off list the
> sysadmin, Rodolfo Paiz, rpaiz at simpaticus.com , with me in CC, and
> give him all data (your IP address, proxy, whatever) to pinpoint the
> problem.

I had the same trouble a few times in the last weeks.
I just wanted to *change* my email address (see header).
My IP# range is 213.182.124.0/24 from home.

--
Sending unsolicited commercial email to this address may be a violation
of the Washington State Consumer Protection Act, chapter 19.86 RCW.

Rule-list at rule-project.org