[RULE] Subscriptions to the List not possible?!

Marco Fioretti mfioretti
Mon Oct 4 11:51:04 EEST 2004

> A friend of mine wanted to subscribe to the list - he had problems.
> Any
> idea whats going on?
> Ingo.

Yes, I have received direct messages reporting the same thing.
Unfortunately, I really don't know how to fix this myself.
As far as I understand this is a server/DNS problem which can't
be fixed by fiddling with settings in the web control panel
associated to the website.

It needs sysadmin intervention. I am placing Rodolfo Paiz,
the sysadmin, again in CC to this mail. Hopefully he will
take care of this asap.

Ciao,
Marco F.

Rule-list at rule-project.org