[RULE] Networking with RULE

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Wed Oct 13 03:46:31 EEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 12:16 -0700, David wrote:

> ***SUCESS***SUCESS***
>
> One very small point is that I had to remove the GATEWAY= line from
> ifcfg-eth1

If *you* are the gateway for that network, you should not have a GATEWAY
line in that interface's configuration. Sorry I missed that in the
earlier diagnostic, but you've then learned something. :-)

Can we mark this problem as SOLVED, then? (If you can post a message to
the list with the subject line changed to include the word "FIXED" or
"SOLVED" it makes things *much* easier for anyone later searching the
archives.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>