[RULE] Dox on configuring RH9/RULE for automatic updates (and some other things)

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Mon Oct 25 21:12:52 EEST 2004

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 10:44:08 AM -0500, Jeff Balvanz
 jbalvanz at iastate.edu  wrote:

> I would like to offer to the RULE project some documentation I just
> wrote after rebuilding my desktop Linux box.

Jeff,

thanks a lot for your documentation. I will point to it from the
website as soon as possible.

> if there is anything I can do to assist in the future please feel
> free to ask.

Please have a look, if you already didn't, to last month's messages on
this list, and help us to test the slinky installer for Fedora Core 3.

Thanks again,

Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

"If automobiles had followed the same development cycle as the
computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per
gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside."
                                                      --Robert Cringley

Rule-list at rule-project.org