[RULE] slinky-0.4.05 with minimal package list and pcmcia

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Thu Nov 4 09:17:30 EET 2004

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 00:56:08 AM +0100, Franz Zahaurek  fzk at fzk.at
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> see http://www.fzk.at/SLINKY/ to try the RULE slinky installer for
> Fedora FC3-test3.  It is based on a minimal set of rpm-packages as
> suggested by Rodolfo J. Paiz at this mailing-list.  Installation of
> documentation is optional.
>
> It also includes support for PCMCIA-network-devices and is upgraded
> to the latest kernel 2.6.9.

Great, thanks. I will test it this weekend on my laptop, trying to
install via ethernet/pcmcia nfs/ftp/whatever from fc3 packages on my
desktop.

Later,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

Cyberspace makes every place the same. But we're planning to put five
billion people in it. [That] will freeze the entire species.
Everything will stop dead in its tracks. Everyone will think the same
thing at the same time.        -- Michael Crichton, "The Lost World"

Rule-list at rule-project.org