[RULE] rita.choice-secure.com seems unreachable

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Sat Nov 13 13:54:46 EET 2004

On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 15:21:11 PM +0200, Richard Kweskin
 rkwesk at hellug.gr  wrote:
> Hello All
>
> Having tried to access our archives from different providers over a
> period of several days here in Greece I have to report that the
> server rita.choice-secure.com is unreachable.

This happens from time to time. I am putting Rodolfo in direct CC,
since he's the server sysadmin.

Richard, if you have more technical info that could help Rodolfo to
diagnose the problem, please send it directly to him.

Ciao,
	Marco
--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF SUCCESS THAT CAN COMPENSATE FOR FAILURE
AT HOME.

Rule-list at rule-project.org