[RULE] slinky-0.4.06 for FC3

Franz Zahaurek fzk at fzk.at
Wed Nov 17 22:08:29 EET 2004

Hi Rodolfo,

"Rodolfo J. Paiz" <rpaiz simpaticus com> writes:

> On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 02:43 +0100, Franz Zahaurek wrote:
>> see http://www.fzk.at/SLINKY/ to try the RULE slinky installer for the
>> final Fedora FC3.  It can install a minimal set of rpm-packages as
> [...]
>
> Just curious... how far did you take my package suggestions? It's going
> to be three or four days before I have a chance to test this slinky
> version, so I'm curious.

I must have loaded the lists before 03.11. from your page.  They
install a minimal system with about 360MB.  But after the first boot
I missed 'man' and localized keyboard maps.  So I retained the original
all_package-lists and added mini_package-lists from you.

Bye,
Franz
Franz Zahaurek                        fzk at fzk.at
Gymnasiumstr. 26/7                    http://www.fzk.at