[RULE] kdrive packages?

Richard Kweskin rkwesk at hellug.gr
Sun Jan 9 05:45:04 EET 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:36:22 -0500
Michael Fratoni <mfratoni at tuxfan.homeip.net> wrote:

> On Monday 10 January 2005 07:21, Michael Fratoni wrote:
> >To install (as root) grab the files from:
> www.tuxfan.homeip.net:8080/rule/XFree86/kdrive/FC3/
>
> I'll try to post some details of the build process in the next few days.
>
> -Michael

Hooray, bravo Michael, thank you!

What would be great to have on the RULE documentation is the url of the source, what versions of various bits make the appropriate mix for fc3 and what options were put in the config process. I mention this because I have been trying to convince a bunch of Debian users here in Greece to compile kdrive for their unstable and perhaps others would follow suit with other distros!

It is great to see you back!

Richard

Rule-list at rule-project.org