[RULE] 2nd test result-Slinky 0.4.07 on rule-115

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Fri Mar 11 23:53:29 EET 2005

> Hello All
>
>Since the first test using Slinky 0.4.07 was with the minimal package
>option. Here are results (using the same box) when the minimal
>option is "no". No attempt was made to alter the configuration file
>(as in the first test.) Again, the install.log is posted separately.

Richard,

thanks a lot for your testing. Remember that you have an editor
account on the website. Feel free to use it to add any articles that
might be relevant. Contact me off list if you need help with that.
Ditto if you have any screenshot to upload.

Also, may I ask you to check if I made any errors in uploading your

	Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Only boring people ever get bored	    Anonymous

Rule-list at rule-project.org