[RULE] Website checking and giving credit

Richard Kweskin rkwesk at hellug.gr
Sat Mar 12 12:48:27 EET 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:53:29 +0100
"M. Fioretti" <mfioretti> wrote:

> Richard,
>
> thanks a lot for your testing. Remember that you have an editor
> account on the website. Feel free to use it to add any articles that
> might be relevant. Contact me off list if you need help with that.
> Ditto if you have any screenshot to upload.
>
> Also, may I ask you to check if I made any errors in uploading your
>
> Ciao,
> 	Marco F.

Hello Marco

Everything seems fine with the new links and thank you for mentioning my name together with Franz and Michael.

In light of the fact that all this work is the result of team effort, I repeat here my thanks to so many on this list who, having shared their knowledge (which is considerable,) have made it possible for me as a total beginner when I first joined to give something back.

Richard

Rule-list at rule-project.org