[RULE] Who wants to write articles on RULE?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Mon Apr 4 01:46:31 EEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 00:02 +0200, M. Fioretti wrote:
> Therefore, if you feel like making some little bucks helping RULE, and
> have the satisfaction of being published by LJ, this is the right
> time, since they seem interested.

I don't have the time or the detailed knowledge to put together an
article on RULE at this time. However, in order to help the cause move
along a little faster, I'll be happy to help anyone who *does* have the
knowledge by doing some editing and/or ghostwriting so the article is
better-written, cleaner, clearer, and gets done more quickly with less
work by the author.

Anyone interested in following up on Marco's offer and want some help,
let me know.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>