[RULE] other distros

James Miller jamtat at mailsnare.net
Fri Apr 29 20:47:36 EEST 2005

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Ingo Lantschner (Lists) wrote:

> In the meantime someone contributed a chapter, whoch explains how to do the
> same with normal, standard Debian (Sarge). This system is even more small
> than the Mini-Ubuntu I installed. You'll find ist in the same documented
> already mentioned.

Hmmm. Being a somewhat seasoned Debian hand, I followed essentially your
routine awhile back using unstable and got the same results (same
installed system size). Maybe they've changed something in the meantime,
or maybe there are additional installation options I'm not aware of? I'll
take a look at that page.

Thanks, James

Rule-list at rule-project.org