[RULE] website restoration started

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Tue Jun 14 00:25:18 EEST 2005

On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 22:59:36 PM +0200, C David Rigby
 cdrigby at 9online.fr  wrote:
> Marco,
>
> I see it, but the message is in English!
>
> Does this mean something still isn't working right? {8->

No, that is normal: our browsers tell the website which language they
prefer (=our system language), so it is right that everybody sees a
different one (especially since so far it has been tested by one
Italian, one German, one American)

I talked too early, however. See other message for the latest
problems.

Ciao,
Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

I love humanity, it's people I can't stand     Linus Van Pelt, Peanuts

Rule-list at rule-project.org