[RULE] Another web server for RULE?

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Thu Jun 16 00:10:02 EEST 2005

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 20:08:34 PM +0200, io  mfioretti
wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> As far as I understand it now, there is nothing I can do to restore
> the website right now.

I have received, almost immediately, several offers and URLs of other
servers which could temporarily host the RULE content. I wanted to
thank everybody who offered help so kindly and quickly (names
tomorrow, I can't check my other folder now!).

Unfortunately (for RULE), I'll leave saturday for vacation with the
whole family (mountains, here I come!) till the end of the month, and
yesterday the schedule in the office has changed abruptly to leave me
barely the time to pack my underwear in the next days least vacation
is messed up.

So I am forced to decline the offer (for now), but will be back with a
vengeance in July, I promise! Hopefully, by that time the original
server will have been restored to a proper LAMP setup.

I will, however, put a static home page in place tomorrow which
explains what happens an points visitors to the list archive and the
download area.

thanks again to you all,

Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Da quando amo, riesco ad indossare i miei anni: non sono piu' vecchia
   --   Sarah Cristina Ceccarelli

Rule-list at rule-project.org