[RULE] Definitely another web server for RULE (was: website still dead, was: Another web server for RULE?)

Oisin Feeley ofeeley at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 22:57:04 EEST 2005

--- "Rodolfo J. Paiz" <rpaiz at simpaticus.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 07:53 +0200, C David Rigby
> wrote:
> > I hope Rodolfo is okay! Goodness...
> >

> Yes, I am OK. And thank you for your concern, by the
> way.

That's good news. It's a pity to hear that you're
having a hiatus from Linux though ... I was looking
forward to seeing your pages developed further.

[snip]

> Does anyone have a favorite webhosting company? Any
> suggestions for a
> new home?

I wonder whether Freeshell would be a possibility?
It's a good project with incredible uptimes.

http://freeshell.org/index.cgi?faq?MEMBERS?01

Oisin Feeley

http://mail.yahoo.com

Rule-list at rule-project.org