[RULE] RULE web server in Athens?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue Aug 9 21:57:20 EEST 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 16:13 +0200, Marco Fioretti wrote:
> So, unless I missed something, I'd go with this offer. What do you
> think? If there's a flaw in the reasoning above and/or there are better
> proposals, please let us know.

A missing piece, but no flaws.

One or two other people need to be listed in the *domain* contact
information. I will continue to own and pay for the domain in my
BulkRegister account, but other people should be able to modify
nameservers, etc. without needing to go through me. They should also be
able to move the domain to another registrar if so desired.

Alternately, we can move the domain to another registrar and someone
else's account immediately. I would need instructions on how to send
payment to the person operating it.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>