[RULE] RULE web server in Athens?

Marco Fioretti mfioretti
Tue Aug 9 20:57:53 EEST 2005

C David Rigby wrote:

> This is fine with me.
>
> Do we still want to set up a server here in Paris for testing
> purposes?
> If so, it would be best to try to mimic whatever is being used
> in Athens in order to make sure it will work there.

Good point, but I guess the answer should come from Richard at
this point.

What I mean is that it depends from when disk space and an ssh
account will be available in Athens. If it is soon, a test machine
may be not necessary If it takes some weeks because the sysadmin
must is on vacation or whatever, then yes, it would be good to
have another machine to test the setup (not that I could do anything
before this weekend, however...)

Ciao,
Marco

Rule-list at rule-project.org