[RULE] Athens server timing & logistics

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Aug 19 01:53:39 EEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-10 at 12:06 +0300, Richard Kweskin wrote:
> Hello All
>
> It will probably be necessary for us to wait until September
> to setup this all up at this end as so many are away until
> then. I, myself, will be going away until then in a day or two,
> sorry.
>
> >From Rodolfo's last message it seems that some preliminaries
> need to be taken care of. Can these be done in the interim?
> If immediate steps must be done from here then it will have
> to wait.  :((

I don't know who said that last part, but it's not what I meant to say.
All I intended to communicate is that, in order to ensure that the
domain is accessible and modifiable (is that a word?) at all times, that
we should modify the contact information, or even transfer it to another
registrar where Marco can manage it freely.

The point is to ensure that I am not the only one able to make changes
to it. However, these changes can be made at any time and will not
affect functionality or operation in any way.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>

Rule-list at rule-project.org