[RULE] Cannot reach RULE webserver

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Sat Sep 3 18:52:09 EEST 2005

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 03:02:54 AM +0200, Martin Stricker
 shugal at gmx.de  wrote:
> "M. Fioretti" wrote:
>
> > I wanted to connect via ssh to update the static web page with the
> > news we just discussed tonight. It is not reachable, however, at
> > least through my isp:

> Might be a problem of your ISP - I can connect nicely using the HTTP
> protocol, so DNS works.

Yes, it works now. I' ve just updated via ssh the static home page,
adding the news of the last two weeks.

Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

[media giants] have no idea how to do business with resourceful human
beings rather than passive vegetables. So they run to [the] government
for protection."  -- Doc Searls on the SSSCA, in Linux Journal

Rule-list at rule-project.org