[Rule] Here is the new RULE mailing list!

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Sun Nov 27 23:16:20 EET 2005

On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 22:08:21 PM +0100, io  mfioretti
wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> you have been subscribed to the new mailing list of the RULE project
> because you were already subscribed on the old email server.

Sorry, just testing myself if the new setup is OK.

Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

I was lucky enough to [pass] my childhood in a world that didn't
[need] coloured TV, computers, Disney Shops, McDonalds, a media to
tell what to think. Instead my mum used to read me poetry and tell me
about her life, and my dad used to sing me to sleep...  Laura Hird