FWD: Re: [Rule] The RULE website is back...

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Mon Dec 5 21:53:58 EET 2005

----- Forwarded message from "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti> -----

Subject: Re: [Rule] The RULE website is back...
From: "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 20:15:43 +0100
Cc: cdrigby at 9online.fr

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 19:28:54 PM +0100, C David Rigby
 cdrigby at 9online.fr  wrote:
> Congrats Marco!
>
> I'm sure that was a tough task. Thanks for getting us back online.

It was tough indeed, but no problem, my pleasure! Mainly because it
was a vile trap, see below :-)

> I will look at the CSS files as soon as I can.

Actually, I managed somehow to make the site readable, if not
pleasant. The really urgent part now is to *add* as much material
online as possible (that is to put on the website anything, especially
slinky, gone to the list in the last six months), plus fixing broken
links in what already exists and updating it.

Therefore, I'll just repeat (hint, hint):

> >whoever wants an editor account, just ask!

>Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Be the change you want to see in the world - Gandhi

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

I never let my schooling get in the way of my education. -- Mark Twain