[Rule] smaller kernels via extra gcc optimization

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 10:49:23 EET 2006

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the information. About a year ago I spent some time experimenting
with some kernel compiling tweaks that reduced the size of the kernel. They
are being worked on by Matt Mackall, whose site is here:

http://www.selenic.com/linux-tiny/

I hope to find time to investigate further in the near future.

Regards,
C David Rigby