[Rule] unsubscribing from RULE list

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Thu Feb 16 08:26:49 EET 2006

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 10:47:50 AM +0530, Ellen Lora Prasad
 wakeup7 at vsnl.net  wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need used computers for rural data-entry training. I get all these mails
> every day which do not concern my need or me. Please delete my name from your
> list. Thanks.

Ellen,

please never post anything, especially to public forums, without a
descriptive subject, otherwise it may be read last or (very often)
just ignored.

The instructions to unsubscribe from this list are at the web page
listed at the bottom of every list email:

Hope this helps,

	Marco Fioretti
	RULE project coordinator

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 4 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Perhaps the moderate position is the most radical of all. That is, if
you want to get something done that works for everybody.
                                              Doc Searls, The Radical Middle