[Rule] Article idea

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Sat Mar 18 20:08:51 EET 2006

On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 18:42:25 PM +0100, C David Rigby
 c.david.rigby at gmail.com  wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have the idea to write a short article for the RULE site that is a
> simple template for installation reports.

David,

it is an excellent idea, please go ahead. I will add to the website
the material prepared by Franz about FC5, so the next week, when that
distro is released and I announce the website update, many billions of
new RULE users :-) will need it.

Seriously now: yes, it is a very good idea, please do it. I also
suggest you mention slinkydetect, so testers can use it to send
consistant HW information.

Franz, do you have any specific question to add to that form, or info
that would be especially useful to know when debugging slinky
installation reports?

Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Do not ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity.                 Physicist Richard Feynmann, Nobel Prize