[Rule] Installation Report Template

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 17:03:34 EEST 2006

Thanks, Marco. I should point out that there remain plenty of flaws in
the instructions article, as towards the end of it I was floundering
badly in the attempt to display SPIP typographic shortcuts from inside
SPIP. As well, I have not changed it to reflect the fact that it is
now a separate article as opposed to the lead in to the tempalte
itself. So, don't spend TOO much time on that one (article 41) as I
already know that it is a wretched mess! {8->

CDR