[Rule] Announcing Slinky 0.5.05

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Wed Apr 5 22:15:54 EEST 2006

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 22:40:02 PM +0100, Franz Zahaurek  fzk at fzk.at
wrote:

> I prepared Slinky to install FC5-test3.  So when FC5 is published I
> hope updating the package-lists to the latest versions should be
> enough to be able to install FC5.

Hello Franz and others.

Is it OK if I announce this version of slinky (after copying all files
to the RULE web server, so Franz's one is not impacted) next friday?

Anything else to add, w.r.t this version of slinky for Fedora 5, to
what already is at http://www.fzk.at/SLINKY/?

	Ciao and thanks,

	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 4 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

In a [wired by the Internet] mass media world, there is *less*  of
everything except the top ten books, records, movies, ideas.
                               -- Michael Crichton, "The Lost World"