[Rule] fc5 testing report

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Tue Apr 25 21:06:55 EEST 2006

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 04:23:04 AM +0300, Kargiotakis George
 kargig at noc.uoi.gr  wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> first of all I would like to congratulate you all on this great
> project. Mr Kweskin was the one who introduced it to me.

George,

thanks for joining RULE and providing this information. The reason why
the message was automatically blocked so long by the server is that it
was too big. Of course, the blame for letting it two weeks in the
queue is only mine, please accept my apologies.

I'll let (for know) F. Zahaurek, the current Slinky head developer,
comment on your log.

Also note that Richard has an editor account, so he can directly
publish on the server (also to avoid more blocked messages) any
current and future material the two of you put together.

Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds
discuss people.                            -- Admiral Hyman Rickover