[Rule] latest slinky on site

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Tue Apr 25 21:12:14 EEST 2006

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 20:10:32 PM +0300, Richard Kweskin
 rkwesk at hellug.gr  wrote:

> Two suggestions:
>

> 1 - Reorganise older slinky versions to be under fedora_core_x
> rather than have a visible directory named Slinky that doesn't contain
> the later versions.

This is my intention from now on. Rearranging the old ones... I
frankly have it at the bottom of the list. Of course you are welcome
to get another ssh account and help in the download area. Contact me
off list if interested, so we can coordinate each other.

> 2 - Add the tar.gz file of k-drive to the fedora_core_4 and
> fedora_core_5 directories as it works fine with both of these
> also.

I didn't do it because, for some reason, I was convinced that they
could never work. Of course I'm happy to be proven wrong, I'll do it
(if you don't get the ssh account) as soon as possible.

As far as Michael is concerned, IIRC he unsubscribed some weeks
ago. Even before that, he had told me he had no more time to follow
RULE, or even to hack Linux in general.

Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Non si vive se non il tempo che si ama.		   C. A. Helvetius