[Rule] Announcing Slinky 0.5.05

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Tue Apr 25 21:16:34 EEST 2006

On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 00:05:14 AM +0200, Franz Zahaurek  fzk at fzk.at
wrote:

> I think I found the missing rpm-packages to get loacalized keyboard
> settings in the installed Fedora.  The new version number is 0.5.05a.

> Please update slinky-0.5.05a-disk1.img and slinky-devel-0.5.05a.tar.bz2
> from http://www.fzk.at/SLINKY

Done. Pending instructions to the contrary, saturday I will announce
an alpha version of Slinky, asking for testers, on Linux Today and the
Fedora Lists (is the wording OK?).

Ciao and thanks,
		Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Our inventions are wont to be pretty toys, which distract our attention
from serious things. They are but improved means to an unimproved end,
an end which it was already but too easy to arrive at; as railroads
lead to Boston or New York. We are in great haste to construct a
magnetic telegraph from Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be,
have nothing important to communicate. -- H. D. Thoreau, 1854