[Rule] Rule ISO with Qemu

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Thu Jul 20 07:10:46 EEST 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 11:15:49 AM -0700, Andy Gower
 goweropolis at gmail.com  wrote:

> (I was hoping the Rule Installation Guide
> <http://www.rule-project.org/article.php3?id_article=11> would help,
> but that webpage still appears to not be working.)

Andy,

we are well aware of this problem. Unfortunately, the server hosting
the website crashed a couple of months ago and the system
administrators haven't restored ssh access since then. Until they
reenable ssh access I cannot restore the website.

Said this, I believe that this is the first time that somebody tries
to use the RULE installer in this way, and it would be great if you
could keep us posted of what happens and document how to do it if you
succeed. Personally, I don't know how to help you, as I have no first
hand experience of QEMU.

Thank you for your interest in RULE,

	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 5 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

[media giants] have no idea how to do business with resourceful human
beings rather than passive vegetables. So they run to [the] government
for protection."  -- Doc Searls on the SSSCA, in Linux Journal