[Rule] Installingi FC5

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 04:23:24 EEST 2006

Hello MS and everyone,

It is possible to do a base installation of FC5 using RULE, then use
yum to fetch additional packages to round out the system. That said, a
system with 64 MB of RAM cannot really be expected to run a full GNOME
or KDE desktop. It is adequate for a non-X, commandline-only system.
Or, assuming your processor is sufficiently advanced, using a
light-weight Window manager (icewm, for example) should be possible.
You might even given the FCE4 desktop a try, though 64MB will be a bit
tight for it.

CDR