[Rule] The RULE website is back!

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 09:48:25 EET 2006

Ok, this seems fine to me. Pending feedback from others, I'll wait until you
have the structure set up. Then I'll start inserting the historic content
from the SPIP XML export into the site.

As well, I'm thinking about a number of things having to do with user roles,
how to handle installation reports, and so forth. I'll offer some more
suggestions once I've ruminated further.

Cheers
CDR