[Rule] New menu structure for the RULE website

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Sun Dec 10 09:41:01 EET 2006

Hello, everybody.

I have just added website sections as Richard suggested below and
others approved.

I, too, like the "simplest possible top menu" idea better than my
original proposal. My only doubt remains if the "2e" sub-category has
to be a subcategory or a top-level one, but this is no big deal,
really. With the current structure, promoting it to top level without
losing its content is a matter of a few clicks, so we can change idea
later.

Note that each category also has its own RSS feed.

Please let me know if you like or if there are errors. Comments from
Drupal Gurus on how to improve the structure, make it searchable
etc... are also very welcome.

See my other message for what's next.

Ciao,
	Marco