[Rule] Any activity?

M. Fioretti mfioretti
Sat Mar 31 12:33:22 EEST 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 13:46:07 PM -0500, chris at idlelion.net
 chris at idlelion.net  wrote:

> I haven't had a chance to get back to my 750P just yet, but I'm anxious
> to. Fedora 7 is due out very soon and with it, support for FC5 will end.
>
> I'll try to carve out some time this weekend for RULE activity.

Thanks Chris! Please let us know what problems you find with Slinky
and, if you can, contribute to update the documentation.

Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 5 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Play with a child: observe his keen sense of the present.
				-- L. B. Fortgang, Redbook Magazine