[Rule] [RULE] what's next?

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Wed Aug 22 17:52:27 EEST 2007

Chris wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>I was really excited to find Rule Project. I think it's an excellent idea.
>
>I'm also seriously disheartened at the apparent lack of activity in this
>community, including my own. :)

Chris,

first of all, thanks for this wake-up call, it was really needed.
I will answer in detail to your message tonight (I confess that, not being
at home right now, I have only glanced at it very quickly because I really
have to do something else, so what follows may be redundant).

For the moment, I only wanted to confirm that the first things to do
that come to mind, in order to restart activity, are those mentioned
in these past threads:

http://lists.hellug.gr/pipermail/rule-list/2006/004112.html
http://lists.hellug.gr/pipermail/rule-list/2006/004116.html
http://www.rule-project.org/?q=node/8