[Rule] [Fwd: Re: What's Next?]

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Aug 24 17:08:30 EEST 2007

On Wed, August 22, 2007 4:13 pm, chris at idlelion.net wrote:

> So, in an effort to nudge things along... I'd like EVERY ONE of us
> to step up and tell us all what you'd like to see done next

As I already said, thanks for the wake-up call. Me, besides a newer
installer for FC7 (or Ubuntu from Ubuntu-lite?), I'd like to see/
join more work on mini-kde

> Can someone let me know how many subscribers this list has?

Around 50, IIRC

> If my work gets used and appreciated

Anything you can do _is_ appreciated, believe me. From what you said in
other messages, yes, probably the first thing to do, and a very useful
one anyway, would be to try slinky for FC5 on that laptop of yours and
report what happens, so we can try to restart from there.

Thanks,
Marco

--
Help *everybody* love Free Standards and Software:
http://digifreedom.net