[Rule] Debian install without cd

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 17:57:26 EEST 2007

BTW, either Richard or I could write up the Debian netinstall from HDD.
Seperately you (Marco) made the really good point that many newcomers face
daunting social and communication challenges when trying to get involved in
FOSS through the usual channels. I think this is critical and the place that
we can really make a difference.

To that end, we should probably amplifier and clarify what Richard and I
worked out earlier. Looking back at it, it is pretty darn terse. Works for
those of us in the know, but possibly it's too brief for a newcomer. That
sort of improvement can be incremental, though - no need to delay getting
started.

Richard, do you want to start or shall I?

CDR