[Rule] Debian install without cd

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 15:42:20 EEST 2007

Eek! I hope you and yours stay safe from fire.

The story is a type of page that is Drupal specific. Do not worry to much
about how it is set up. It will be easier for me to demonstrate than to
describe and it will make more sense when I've finished it. By all means,
write in the mode most comfortable to you, and I can integrate it or show
you how to do it at a less stressful time in the future.

All the best,
CDR