[Rule] Whither RULE?

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 07:32:05 EEST 2007

Hello Bruno,

Thanks for the information. Our goal for slinky has generally been to
install from the first CD of a multi-CD set. It is less common to see a DVD
reader on resource constrained systems. However, I've just browsed a few
repositories and it does seem that there is only a DVD.iso available. Well,
that should make things interesting. I also note that there is now a
Internet installation option, which I did not see previously (I've not
worked with fedora since core 5). I'll research revisor and read through the
mailing lists as I get started on a revised slinky.

Regards
CDRigby