[Rule] Possible merger between RULE and Ubuntulite Project

Arrigo Marchiori ardovm at yahoo.it
Sun Jan 27 13:24:22 EET 2008

On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 10:33:27AM +0100, M. Fioretti wrote:

> This document contains emails sent between Marco Fioretti, RULE
> Coordinator Manager, and Shae Smittle, Ubuntulite Project Manager,
> concerning the merger of the two communities.

Merging the communities seems a very good idea to me!

I personally don't care much about which project becomes a sub-project
of which. It would be 100% ok for me to put them at the same level, in
order to avoid discussions. ;-) The most important thing for me is
having the two communities exchange their experiences.

--
rigo

http://rigo.altervista.org