[Rule] Lightweight graphical configuration tools & suggested apps for a 100% non-English system

Shae Smittle sds97b at mizzou.edu
Sun Jul 6 07:59:58 EEST 2008

I completely empathize with your dislike with Kazhakase.  It is a nice
browser but it leaves a lot to be desired.  I have heard of Midori but I
find webkit to be somewhat crashy at the moment.  I hope in the near future
we can switch to a webkit based browser that is lightweight and Midori is up
on my list of programs to watch.  Let me know if you get anywhere with
finding localizations for those programs or similar replacements that can be
included.

Thanks for your interests,

Shae Smittle