[Rule] What to do with RULE / Ubuntulite?

Shae Smittle sds97b at mizzou.edu
Tue Sep 16 23:48:16 EEST 2008

I may be bias in this statement, but I believe there has been a good amount
of development within the Ubuntulite project as of late.  We even have a
Live CD RC which seems to work about as well as the normal Ubuntu Live CD.
Right now thought there is a major crisis in UL.  Apparently the previous
person in fact did not receive permission to use ubuntulite as a name and we
are now under pressure to change the name.  At the moment we are weighing
our options.  The full-fledge embrace of UL as RULE would possibly solve the
problem to some extent, but some changes in philosophy might be warnted.