[Rule-list] website maintainers

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Mon Feb 25 16:12:59 EET 2002

Chuck Moss wrote:

> It would be useful to create a website subproject.
>
> Does that make sense?  If so I will add the subproject.

Absolutely. I even might volunteer, but I'm low on time and a
programmer, not a designer (look at my website ;-) it's in German, but
you'll get the picture...)

> If we setup a subproject we can just enter a task to that subproject
> and let it be delegated by the web guys. :-)

That's the main reason to have a website subproject... Do yo want to
keep the web pages in CVS? Might be useful.

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Webmaster-Forum: http://www.masterportal24.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi
Red Hat Linux for low memory: http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/rule/