[Rule-list] Where is the ISO image

Stephen Liu satimis at writeme.com
Wed Sep 25 15:11:23 EEST 2002

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your response.

At 11:06 AM 9/25/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>The installer, though quite robust and tested by now,  is still in a
>"developer"
>  state, meaning you have to build/install/do several things by
>yourself. Pending different instructions from our chief hacker
>Michael, please look at : http://www.rule-project.org/download.html
>and on the project site (listed in the footer of these messages) and
>follow the instructions

Re: http://www.rule-project.org/download.html

Sorry I could not find "project site" on the footer.  I found "site map" on
header and footer of that page.  Clicking "site map" brought me to "The
RULE Project" page.  Under "Title / Link" I found following links seeming
relevant;

5) Package selection guidelines
8) Base install package list
9) Kernel configuration