[Rule-list] Re: Slinky and tinyX

Raymundo Baquirin rayb at apc.edu.ph
Fri Nov 22 11:35:39 EET 2002

> Message: 1
> From: Michael Fratoni <mfratoni at tuxfan.homeip.net>
> To: rule-list at nongnu.org
> Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 00:30:10 -0500
> Subject: [Rule-list] Slinky and tinyX

> I've built XFree86 rpms for slinky, and they seem to work well.
Michael, this is great!  Congratulations!

I have to use X on my Fujitsu Point 510 with a touch-screen and no keyboard,
much as I would prefer console apps.  Version 4 won't install on this machine
and version 3.3.6 runs pretty slow.  And, some apps I want to install won't
build with version 3.

> If anyone would like to try these packages, I'll make them available.
Tell me how to get my hands on them.

TIA,

Ray