[RULE] FWD: Rule-list post from dkhderrick at earthlink.net requires approval

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sat Dec 14 17:41:04 EET 2002

----- Forwarded message from rule-list-owner at nongnu.org -----

Subject: Rule-list post from dkhderrick at earthlink.net requires approval
From: rule-list-owner at nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:36:35 -0500
To: rule-list-owner at nongnu.org
Sender: mailman-bounces at gnu.org

following mailing list posting:

    List:
    From:    dkhderrick at earthlink.net
    Subject: Re: [RULE] Resource -light apps

At your convenience, visit:

    http://mail.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/rule-list

to approve or deny the request.

From: "Dianne Derrick" <dkhderrick at earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:33:47 -0600

Greetings, I'm Josh.  I've read the Rule mailing list for about a year now,
but haven't ever posted, I guess I'm just lazy, so take my advice in a grain
of salt.
> For starters, I
> figured that because KDE came packaged with a web >browser and e-mail
> and a CD player and word processor, I could cut the fat and speed
> things up by just installing KDE
KDE is excruciatingly slow with 96 megs of ram, I suggest using Xfce and
test some of the applications for Gnome like Abiword and Gnumeric, and
finding a low resource internet browser and cd player.

Subject: confirm dd1b4769eb3720bc460dfefe45c9ee233c7ad63e
From: rule-list-request at nongnu.org
Sender: rule-list-request at nongnu.org

of the body of the reply.