[RULE] Adding stuff to the install guide, was: Advocating RULE

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Tue Mar 25 07:17:32 EET 2003

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 21:27:42 at 09:27:42PM +0200, Kweskin Richard  rkwesk at mail.ariadne-t.gr  wrote:

> On the last day David Bucknell and I decided to start a gnu/linux user's group
> from the teachers who had expressed interest and it has provided a means by
> which to continue keeping Rule visible together with the open offer of help.
> (Even a small amount of experience can help those who know nothing.)

Richard,

I have seen some of the explanation messages that you sent. May I ask
you to check them against the current install guide, reformat the
whole thing as a (sub?) section of the guide, and post it here for peer
review? Your messages contained several bits of info that we "RULE old
timers" give for granted, but really ought to be written there.

(I'm posting this request here to remember that,obviously, whoever has any
other submission for the install guide is welcome to stand up)

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

I never let my schooling get in the way of my education. -- Mark Twain