[RULE] install guide-Slinky general

Eugene Wong disposable_eugene at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 23:16:00 EEST 2003

>From: Richard Kweskin <rkwesk at mail.ariadne-t.gr>
>Subject: [RULE] install guide-Slinky general
>
>Hello All
>
>This is a rough draft made from rearranging and some rewriting. It does not
>include the Slinky step by step (which can be put in a separate section.)
>Feedback is needed, not just from those who know the process - though
>obviously they are essential - but also from those who are new to all this.
>Is it readable? Does it explain enough?
<snip: lengthy explanation of the install process>

Overall, it seems quite good. There seem to be a few spelling &
capitalization mistakes, but it's not worth pointing out. I appreciate the
theory that is explained. Sometimes, if you only tell people what to type,
then it becomes difficult to understand what to do when the suggested
options don't work. If this documentation doesn't help, then we can always
add to it.

You may want to point out what kind of skill level is required.

Sincerely, & with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong