[RULE] Missing iso download page & AT Keyboards

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Jan 2 09:20:18 EET 2004

At 23:13 1/1/2004, Philip Rhoades wrote:
>However, I tried to download the iso image:
>
>http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/rule/slinky/slinky-v0.3.6/slinky-v0.3.6.iso
>
>but the page isn't found . . Is there a problem?

There may be a problem right now. I also get a 404 error at the moment, so
try again later.

Marco, Michael: is there a reason these files cannot be either stored (or
mirrored, if you're doing devel work somewhere else) on
www.rule-project.org? I'll be glad to expand the disk quota or whatever is
necessary if you guys need more resources.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com