[RULE] Slinky source code, anyone?

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Sat Mar 20 23:16:41 EET 2004

C David Rigby wrote:

> I have installed the most recent RULE project tools on the test
> server located at
>
> http://rule-test.homelinux.org/.
>
> Specifically, the directory is here:
>
> http://rule-test.homelinux.org/~rule/rule-tool/

> of my own firewall) and I can download the slinky-v0.3.96.img file
> (the boot floppy) at around 35KBps.

Thank you very much! I'm currently downloading the devel-tarball at 29.5
kB/s (the maximum my broadband allows) and will try to look into it in
the next day.

> It probably says a lot about the two of us that both Marco and I can
> be found in front of our computers on a Saturday morning!  {8->

I was there, too, but not reading email so I could get something done...
Saturday and Sunday are the only days I can get real work done for
myself, so guess where you can find me these days... ;=D

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/
Red Hat Linux 9 for low memory: http://www.rule-project.org/